Malaysia Tour package
Day 01: Chennai to Malaysia.
Journey Start from Chennai Airport Rech at Kulalambur N/R in 2 star Hotel at Kula Lampur.
Day 02: Kula Lampur
After Breakfast, proceed to City tour. After lunch and free for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay Kula Lampur. Kula Lumpur is the seat of the Parliament of Malaysia. The city was once home to the executive and judicial branches of the federal government, but they have since moved to Putrajaya starting in 1999. Some sections of the judiciary remain in the capital. The official residence of the Malaysian King, the Istana Negara, is also situated in Kuala Lumpur. The city is also the cultural and economic centre of Malaysia due to its position as the capital as well as being a primate city. The Petronas Twin Towers (also known as the Petronas Towers or just Twin Towers), in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are twin towers and were the world's tallest buildings before being surpassed by Taipei 101. However, the towers are still the tallest twin buildings in the world.
Day 03: Kula Lampur to Genting High Lands.
After Breakfast proceed to Genting via Batua Caves and watch Factory, Reaches Genting by Cable Car, Check in Hotel. Enjoy the Outdoor theme park, Dinner and over night stay at Genting of Kula Lampur, First World Hotel. Genting Highlands is a mountain peak within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia and is home to a famous mountain resort by the same name which can be reached by car from Kuala Lumpur in one hour. It is also accessible by the worlds fastest and South East Asia's longest cable car called Genting Skyway (3.38km). In 2006, the resort had 18.4 million visitors. Genting Highlands was founded by the late Lim Goh Tong (Tan Sri) in the late 1960s. Currently, this resort is being lead by Lim Goh Tong's son, Lim Kok Thay (Tan Sri) who is also the current president and CEO of Star Cruises Company
Day 04: Genting-Chennai
After breakfast meet and transfer to Airport to take flight to Cochin International Airport. (Nedumbassery) By air. Tour dates: From (Every Month)
Price includes: • Airfare with all applicable taxes (Chennai –Kuala Lumpur – Chennai)
• 02 night's accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
• 01 night accommodation at Genting Highland
• Airport transfers as per the itinerary
• Breakfast at hotel, lunch & diner at local Indian Restaurant
• All sightseeing in Malaysia as per the itinerary Entrance charge as per the tour programme
Price does not include: • Personal expenses like telephone calls, miners water, laundry, Tips etc....
• Above package price does not includes any items "Not mentioned" in price includes.
Terms & Conditions:
• No Refunds can be made for Flight Package Tour.
• Gambling, Entrance & other charges for gambling, shopping, Bar & Restaurant bill (other than we provided food), Medical insurance are excluded in the package price.
• The company will effect subsequent changes to the Tour Programme, if any so required.
• Original passport with Six months validity (from the departure date) should be handed over to our office before 45 days of the departure date. For Malaysian Visa: 4 colour passport size photographs (white back ground, Zoom size & Matt finish) are required.